Friday, March 18, 2011

Carnival

All day random people from the neighborhood ran into the Drug store buying hats to and shades from the newly bright sun.
"Hey Caleb," Said a guy from his building. "You should take off work and go to the fair."
"Aw man i dont think i can. I took off last time and i don't think its going to fly with my boss."
the man look around the store. "Where is she?"
"I think she's in the back." The guy chuckled and shoo is head.
"I just saw her at the carnival."
"Really? I didn't even see her leave." Caleb fiddled with some energy bars at the register.
"I can't just leave the store." The man stood there for a while squinting his eyes.
"I got it!" He finally said.
"Got what?"
"A plan."
"I was wondering what you were doing."
"Aww shut up. Are you ready to listen to me?"
"Okay, what do have to in mind?"
"You close up the shop-"
"I just said i cant."
"Will you let me finish?"
"Okay okay."
"Now, you lock up the store. We go to the carnival and while your boss enjoys the carnival we are too. The catch is that we have to watch her with out her noticing. And when she decides that she's ready t go we take the short cut to work and beat her there!" By the end of his plan he was huffed.
"Wow. You really think thats going to work?"
"Of course. Lets go." He motioned to the door.
As the walked down to the carnival Caleb could hear the slow music floating in the air. After getting is inside he was completely surprised.
"Oh my God what a piece of crap." Caleb said this to Himself.
"Don't be a Debby Downer. There are some people in the world who don't have a chance to enjoys thing like this." Then the man ran away with his open as if he was runnin gg to hug some one.
"I thought you were supposed to help me....." Caleb mummled as the dissapeared from his view.                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment